The DBNLF’s Micro-Loan Program provides start-ups and young businesses (less than two years in operation) with small amounts of capital that they can use for purchasing inventory, equipment and for general working capital purposes.
$1,000 up to $50,000
Not Ready Yet? Check out our online tools
- Investment In Women-Owned Businesses Pays Off: Congress, Spend More Not Less!
- Microloans for Your Small Business: 13 Top U.S. Microlenders
- Why Trump’s Plan To Defund CDFIs Would Be Disastrous For America’s Small Businesses
- Boston Offers Critical Lending to Minority-Owned Small Businesses
- The Minority Business Development Agency Is Partnering With ESSENCE To Empower Black Female Entrepreneurs